Last updated: April 3, 2021
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at TechACake (“Company”, “we”, “us”, “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you visit our website techacake.com (the “Website), and more generally, use any of our services (the “Services”, which include the Website), we appreciate that you are trusting us with your personal information. We take your privacy very seriously. In this privacy notice, we seek to explain to you in the clearest way possible what information we collect, how we use it and what rights you have in relation to it. We hope you take some time to read through it carefully, as it is important. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, please discontinue use of our Service immediately.
This privacy notice applies to all information collected through our Service (which, as described above, includes our Website), as well as, any related services, sales, marketing or events.
Please read this privacy notice carefully as it will help you understand what we do with the information that we collect.
1. What information do we collect?
Information automatically collected
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Website and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Website, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
The information we collect includes:
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Website and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type and settings and information about your activity in the Website (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages, and files viewed, searches and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called ‘crash dumps’ and hardware settings).
- Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet or other device you use to access the Website. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or your proxy server), device and application information numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, Internet server provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system and system configuration information.
2. How do we use your information?
We use personal information collected via our Website strictly for the purposes of our website management. We process our personal information in reliance on our legitimate business interests. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
3. Will your information be shared with anyone?
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.We may process your personal data when it is reasonably necessary to archive our legitimate business interests. We may store and process your information in countries other than your own. We aim to protect your information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
There are third-party vendors and ad networks are serving ads on our Website. If you wish for more personalized advertising you can opt out of some third-party vendors’ uses of cookies for personalized advertising by visiting https://optout.aboutads.info/.
Our Website complies with the Google AdSense Online Terms of Service. We use commercially reasonable efforts to obtain consent for using cookies where required by law.
4.1. Google Advertising Cookies
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated revised date and it will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If the changes are material, we might notify you by posting a notice of such changes. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently in order to be informed on how we are protecting your information.
6. How can you contact us about this notice?
If you have questions or comments about our privacy practices, you may email us at email@example.com.